It’s time for yet another Teamfight Tactics patch cycle! TFT Patch 9.16 is live, but we’re already due for 9.16b next week and 9.17 the week after. Since we don’t know which PBE updates will are targeted for which patch, we’re rounding them all up right there!
You May Also Like
- Teamfight Tactics Comps Guide – 5 of the Best TFT Team Builds
- Teamfight Tactics Strategy Tips: 13 Things TFT Doesn’t Tell You
- Teamfight Tactics Classes Patch 9.16 Tier List – All TFT Classes Ranked, Champion Priority
TFT 9.16b PBE Patch Notes
- Champions: Anivia, Gnar, Morgana
- Champions: Draven, Jinx, Kayle, Lucian
- Classes: Nobles (Already live via hotfix)
- Items: Ionic Spark
- Improvements to Assassin movement logic.
It is worth noting that everything in the below section is “highly experimental” according to Riot.
- Grievous Wounds: 100% Healing Reduction ⇒ 80% Healing Reduction
Morellonomicon: 20% max health as damage over 10 seconds ⇒ 60% max health as damage over 45 seconds Red Buff: 20% max health as damage over 10 seconds ⇒ 60% max health as damage over 45 seconds
- Bloodthirster: 50% Lifesteal ⇒ 40% Lifesteal
- Hextech Gunblade: Heal for 33% of damage dealt ⇒ Heal for 25% of damage dealt
- Swain: Each tick of ultimate restores 50/90/130 health ⇒ Each tick of ultimate restores 40/70/100 health
- Noble Passive: +70 Armor and Magic Resist and heal for 35 HP on hit for a random ally ⇒ +70 Armor and Magic Resist and heal for 30 HP on hit for a random ally.
- Assassin Passive: +125/350% crit damage for your Assassins. ⇒ +75/150% Critical Strike Damage & +10/25% Critical Strike Chance.
Riot is essentially testing out a future where Morellonomicon and Red Buff are primarily used as anti-healing rather than tank destroyers. It’s also seeing what happens if the debuffs don’t entirely disable healing as Grievous Wounds “only” reduces healing by 80%.
Finally, it looks like Swain is a bit too tough to kill on day one of Patch 9.16 so they’re testing solutions.
TFT 9.17 PBE Patch Notes
Anything specifically earmarked for TFT Patch 9.17 will be displayed here.
Pantheon is coming to Teamfight Tactics as a Guardian Dragon!
Grand Starfall: Pantheon leaps into the air and then crashes down on the furthest enemy, stunning it and dealing % max health damage to everything on the way.