Greetings to all followers from Lol Tactic Wars site, today we will present you all what was included in TFT Patch Notes 10.4 update.
Many changes have been made in the update, and we will present them to you one by one.
Let’s go to our article if you wish.
Let’s take LOR lovers here.
You can reach our new article for LOR by clicking the link below.
Read More: LOR Patch Notes 0.8.3
Read More: How to make LOR Turkish?
Read More: How To Change LOR Nick?
When will the TFT 10.4 patch be released?
The New Patch Will Be Released On February 20, 2020 !
New Updates will be added quite a bit, stay tuned!
10.4 TFT Patch Notes
TFT 10.4 Origins
- New Effect! “25% chance to stun targets for Basic Attacks of Glaciers for 1.50 seconds and deal additional Magic Damage”.
- (2 Champions) – 50 Magic Damage
- (4 Champions) – 125 Magic Damage
- (6 Champions) – 250 Magic Damage
TFT 10.4 Champions
- Damage changed from 150/300/1000 to 150/250/1000
- Meditation – Attacked speed and bonus magic damage duration increased from 6 to 8 seconds.
- Damage increased from 100/200/300 to 100/200/1000.
- Allied bonus damage now increased from 25/50/300 to 50/75/500
- Damage increased from 50/100/150 to 100/200/300.
- Hit buff duration has been reduced from 5 to 4 for allies.
- Buff damage hit for allies increased from 15/40/65 to 25/60/100
- Seismic Shove – Stun effect duration reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- Vulnerability duration changed from 3/3/5 to 2.5 / 2.5 / 8.