[box type = “info” align = “left” class = “” width = “”]
10.1 TFT patch notes will be renewed updates as new ones arrive. Stay tuned for now. We will be updating this post as the changes arrive!
Patch release date: January 10, 2020
Article last updated: January 14, 2020
TFT 10.1 Item List
Basic Item List
- Optimal (S-tier): B.F. Sword, Needlessly Large Rod, Spatula, Tear of the Goddess
- Great (A-tier): Giant’s Belt, Recurve Bow
- Good (B-tier): Chain Vest, Negatron Cloak, Sparring Gloves
Combined Item List
- Optimal (S-tier): Dragon’s Claw, Power of Nature, Guardian Angel, Last Whisper, Medallion of Iron Solari, Morellonomicon, Runaan Hurricane, Seraph’s Hug, Light Talisman
- Great (A-tier): Ruined King, Blood Thirster, Death Blade, Frozen Heart, Frozen Mallet, Giant Slayer, Inferno slag, Infinity Edge, Jeweled Gauntlet, Luden’s Echo, Mage Cap, Quicksilver, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Spear Blade Shojin , Statikk Shiv, Thief Glove, Warmog’s Armor, Youmuu’s Ghostblade, Zephyr
- Good (B-tier): Warrior Ax, Bramble Vest, Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Hand of Justice, Hextech Gunblade, Hush, Iceborn Glove, Ionic Spark, Fast Firecannon, Red Buff, Redemption, Sword Crusher, Titan’s Solution, Titanic Hydra , The Trap Claw, The Director’s Mail, The Gospel of Zeke
TFT Tier List Methodojisi
- S-tier = The most powerful items always valued in the game.
- A-tier = Strong elements that have a good use case that complements layer S elements.
- B-tier = Items that are situational but can still work in certain champions.
- Not on the list = Items that are seldom useful and probably made for having basic components.
[box type=”info” align=”left” class=”” width=””]
NOT: Hile Tablosuna bakmayı unutmayınız.
Click here to
start the game Advantageous . [/ box]
TFT 10.1 Updated Items
- Spiky Vest
- Titan’s Perseverance
- Last whisper
- Frozen Heart
- Fire Flame
- Brooch of the Iron Solari
There’s no change in the basics, so we didn’t.